Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

Diegos' Birthday Present Framed

I finally remembered to take a picture of the Pastel Painting that I did for young Diegos birthday which is coming up in August.  I know it is early; but I also know that with the summer session class I am going to be taking, starting today that I might not be doing too much stuff at home.  The class is 4 days a week so it will keep me busy.
I got the same frame and mat colour as the one for baby Santiago just in case the mom wants to hang them both in the same room, then they will match.
I am tired of doing different fishing scenes with this bear as this is now the third one.  That is it, no more.
Click on the picture to enlarge it.


4 comments:

Islagringo said...

It is just wonderful that you have discovered that you have this talent. You really are good!

Brenda Maas said...

Isla: thanks so much for the compliment.
It is something I have always wanted to do and dabbled in before; but never had time for classes before. Now I have time and am having a ball with it.
Teacher is suggesting I try some different techniques in the Sept. classes so have to do some looking around to decide what else to try in a mixed media kind of way. Should be fun; but for now need to concentrate on the summer session class.
Have a good week.

Barb said...

Awesome, as usual, Brenda.

Brenda Maas said...

Thank you Barb. Have a good evening.